"Tax Man" Help for Individuals


 Take advantage of our experience working with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) 

For an individual who is 

  • behind in personal tax payments
  • behind in income tax filing
  • reassessed by the CRA for a previous filing
  • under attack by the CRA for any of the above

We can help you get your records up-to-date and represent you to best advantage to the CRA.

Assistance with the “Tax Man” may include preparation and submission of;

  • prior years' income tax filing
  • negotiation for back taxes repayment
  • fairness request applications
  • objections and appeals 
  • voluntary disclosure