"Tax Man" Help for Business


Take advantage of our experience working with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)


For a Corporation that is behind in its 

  • bookkeeping,      
  • annual filing of Financial Statements, and/or 
  • annual Corporate Tax filing,

we can help you get your records up-to-date and represent your company to best advantage to Canada Revenue.

Assistance with the “Tax Man” may include preparation and submission of;

  • Fairness request applications 
  • Objections and Appeals 
  • a Voluntary Disclosure letter

Return to Business Services